THANK YOU in advance for respecting necessary guidelines and restrictions. Our goal is to ensure safe and fun events for everyone. Please review prior to each event to avoid any surprises upon your arrival. We are fully confident that our Jazz Family will adhere to our policies...knowing that everyone's safety is paramount! If you are feeling ill, please refrain from attending.
Purchase of event tickets constitutes purchaser understanding, acceptance and adherence to guidelines and restrictions. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here if you have any questions or concerns.
- Ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Free parking is available on-site. Handicap parking will be available. Please notify us in advance if special consideration is needed.
- Purchaser accepts all liability during attendance and holds the event harmless for their actions or those by other attendees, performers, vendors, staff or security.
- Promotional photos will be taken during events. Purchasing admission to events constitutes purchaser permission to appear in photos and/or videos taken for promotional purposes.
- Please respect Retreat Center grounds/facilities by disposing of trash properly. Our goal is to leave the property in mint condition.
- Festivals will take place rain or shine. Please check weather reports and plan your attire accordingly.
- Attendees will receive wristbands which must be worn throughout the event and must be shown for re-entry to the festival grounds. No sharing of wristbands, please.
- A first-aid station will be open throughout the day.
- Canopy/umbrella chairs are allowed at outside events. During performances, we ask patrons to lower canopies/umbrellas as a courtesy to others.
- Security will be on patrol for the safety of all attendees.
The following are NOT permitted on Retreat Center grounds:
- Alcohol or alcoholic beverages
- Smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes
- Outside food, drink or containers of any kind. Assorted food and drink may be on sale during events. If medically necessary, food will be allowed once approved by management. Please contact us in advance.*
- Cameras or video recording equipment – cell phone and mobile tablet photography are permitted. No flash photography during indoor performances, please.
- High-back chairs, banners, flags, air horns*
- Rolling carts or wagons*
- Animals of any kind unless they are officially-certified service animals. Please notify us prior to events.
- Free-standing tents or canopies.
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
*Exceptions will be made as warranted.