Please read the entire agreement carefully before submitting an application.
Applications are subject to approval by event management.
Approved vendors will be listed in the keepsake event program, given stage mention during the festival and mentioned in our social media marketing prior to the event. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Retail Exhibitor/Food Vendor Fee $200
Nonprofit, Community Service Exhibitor Fee $50
- Applicants will be notified if approved or disapproved. Payment is due upon notification of approval. Submit payment online: https://jazzinthecountry.com/vendor-payments-2023
- Fees are non-refundable for any reason, including location, less than desirable sales, fewer than anticipated guests, cancellation of the event due to inclement weather or any other unforeseen act of nature or circumstance. Event management does not guarantee any number of festival attendees and does not offer future compensation or refunds based on the size of the crowd.
- Vendors agree to market the festival on their websites and social media. We will provide flyers to download and share at events occurring prior to Jazz In The Country.
- Set-up/check-in time: 8:00-9:30 am. All loading and unloading must be conducted during allotted times and vehicles are to be removed to the designated parking area before the event gate opens at 10:00am. Vehicles remaining in the show area or fire lanes may be towed away at the owner’s risk and expense. Exhibitors/vendors will not be admitted after check-in hours. Refunds will not be given to late-comers or no-shows.
- The festival will go on rain or shine. Vending will only be interrupted or stopped if it is unsafe to do so (extreme inclement weather, lightning, etc.). Please bring appropriate rain covers and ground coverings in case of rain. Any tent or canopy must be properly secured to/in ground in case of strong winds.
- Electricity is not provided. Silent and low-noise generators are allowed.
- Exhibitor tables and food trucks must be open and staffed for the duration of the event. Dismantling and vacating the site before the festival ends is not permitted. Event management reserves the right to adjust arrival/set-up times.
- Pets, alcoholic beverages, firearms, and open flames may not be brought on-site. Additionally, smoking or vaping are not permitted on festival grounds.
- Exhibitors and Food Vendors must not interfere with adjacent exhibitors and vendors in any way. Vendors are responsible for keeping their area free of litter. All tables should be covered with suitable, flame retardant materials.
- Event management reserves the right to revoke the license granted by this agreement at any time, including at the event. Vendor forfeits all fees paid if revoked the day of the event.
- Vendors agree to hold event producers, venues, sponsors, beneficiaries and their officers, agents, employees and volunteers harmless for any resulting loss or damage to any person, product or property for any reason.
- Any property damages incurred by any exhibitor/vendor will be directly charged to that party.
- Exhibitors and vendors shall be fully responsible for delivery, handling, assembly, and removal of their own displays and materials.
- Exhibitors and vendors must abide by all fire regulations and/or decisions of the representatives of local fire departments. All booth materials shall be in accordance with local fire regulations.
- Event management will not be liable for refunds, lost revenue, travel expenses or any other liabilities whatsoever for any reason including failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of the facility in which the show is to be produced, being destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by any act of God, nature, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any cause beyond its control.
- In the event of litigation relating to this Agreement, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney fees and costs relating to that litigation.
- Insurance, if required by Venue, Promoter, Fire Department or if desired by the Vendor, must be obtained by the Vendor at their own expense.
EXHIBITORS (Retail and Community Service)
- Two (2) persons per exhibitor are included with Registration. Names must be noted on the vendor application. Fee for additional staff = $10 per person. Wristbands will be provided at Registration and must be worn at all times. Additional staff must be listed on applications.
- Exhibitors must supply tables, chairs and tent/canopy. None will be provided.
- Exhibitor booths may not be used for the sale of food or beverages. Exception: pre-packaged snack foods or condiments, spices, etc.
- Exhibitors must obtain a valid VA vendor/business license if required by King George County and present to event staff.
- Food trucks/vendors must be ready for health department inspection by 10:00 am. Event management reserves the right to adjust arrival/set-up times.
- Food trucks must present a valid/current temporary food permit from the King George Department of Health and ready for the required inspection.
- Food trucks must supply tent/s, serving tables, chairs, etc., if needed.
- NOTE: Festival volunteers “staff” receive food vouchers for use at the food truck of their choice. Please collect, total and present vouchers & receipts to event management at event close. Vendors make request payment via CashApp ($kinggeorgejazz). Payment will occur within 24-48 hours following the event.
This agreement/contract shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Virginia. In the event that legal action is required to enforce this contract or any of the terms thereof, such action shall be brought in the Courts of King George VA, and the Vendor expressly consents to the jurisdiction of such courts. The parties agree to accept service of process in such action by ordinary mail sent to their business addresses as set forth in this contract.